---Reptiles & Amphibians
Hora, Jan et al. Important Bird Areas in Europe: Czechoslovakia.
- Important Bird Areas in Europe: Czechoslovakia
- Hora, Jan, Pavol Kanuch et al.
- ICBP Technical Publication No. 9
- Czechoslovak ICBP Section, Prague
- ? (Paperback)
- Machácek, Petr et al. (color photographs and maps)
- Foreword I 9
- Foreword II 9
- Introduction 11
- International Measures for Conservation 13
- Site Selection 19
- Data Presentation 34
- Protection of Birds in Czechoslovakia 38
- Ornithological Importance of Czechoslovakia 53
- Important Bird Areas in Czechoslovakia 55
- Czech Republic 61
- Slovak Republic 81
- References 101
- Important Bird Areas, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, ornithology, ICBP
- English (en), translation of Významná Ptací Územi v Evrope: Ceskoslovensko
- My Summary
- An excellent description of the areas of the Czech and Slovak Republics officially designated by the ICBP (International Council for Bird Preservation) and IWRB (International Waterfowl and Wetlands Research Bureau) as Important Bird Areas (IBAs), designed to aid in their preservation and conservation.
- No longer available (but if you send me an e-mail message, I'll try to find you a used copy):
- Paperback, Czechoslovak ICBP Section, 1992
Robb's Homepage |
Robb's Books |
Robb's Biology Books |
Last updated Nov. 26, 1998, by Robbin D. Knapp
Copyright © 1998 Robbin D. Knapp.