---Reptiles & Amphibians
Greenberg, Idaz & Jerry. Waterproof Guide to Corals and Fishes of Florida, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean
- Waterproof Guide to Corals and Fishes of Florida, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean
- Greenberg, Idaz & Jerry
- Seahawk Press, Miami, Florida
- 0913008079 (Waterproof edition)
- Greenberg, Idaz (color drawings)
- Table of Contents
- 2 Sharks and commensals
8 Tarpon, bonefish and morays
10 Barracudas, snook and slim-bodied fishes
12 Cardinalfishes and squirrelfishes
14 Hamlets, basslets and bigeyes
16 Jewfish and groupers
26 Goatfishes, porgies and drums
29 Chub and flounder
37 Gobies, sweeper, jawfish, blenny and hawkfish
46 Burrfishes, porcupinefishes and puffers
48 Sea turtles
50 Staghorn, elkhorn and finger corals
52 Flower and star corals
54 Tube, branch and leaf corals
56 Brain, fungus and pillar corals
58 Gorgonians and crustacea
60 Look, but don't touch!
62 Notes and index
- field guides, corals, fishes, Florida, Bahamas, Caribbean, identification
- English (en)
- From the Book Cover
- Fish or dive with this waterproof, boatproof, tear-resistant book.
260 species of corals and fishes are shown in full color with an accurate, easily understood text.
- My Summary
- A great identification guide for divers, fishermen and boaters off the southeastern coast of North America because it is waterproof and tear-resistant.
Besides corals and fishes there are also a turtles, crustaceans, sponges, jellyfish, and other invertebrates, especially if they are dangerous.
About the only group of sea animals not represented at all are mammals.
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.com: